The best part of being a Stampin' Up!® demonstrator (no, there are several best parts) is that we can preorder products to play with ahead of time. This is a sneak peek of one of the cards made:
Petal Passion DSP with Blooms and Wishes
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Cherry Cobbler Cardstock - #119685
Basic Black Cardstock - #121045
Whisper White Cardstock - #100730
Petal Passion Designer Series Paper - #145589
Snail Adhesive - #104332
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Stampin’ Trimmer - #126889
Basic Black Ink Pad - #140931
Cherry Cobbler Ink Pad- #126966
Metal Rimmed Pearls - #138394
Pick a Pattern Washi Tape - #144166
Blooms & Wishes - #141784
- Card base: Cherry Cobbler Cardstock – 5 ½” x 8 ½”; scored at 4 ¼” on the long side.
- Basic Black Cardstock mat – 4” x 5 ¼”
- Petal Passion Designer Series Paper – 3 ¼” x 3 ¾”
- Whisper White Cardstock mat – 1 5/8” x 3 ¾”
- Fold the Cherry Cobbler Cardstock card base in half on the fold line.
- Adhere the Designer Series Paper to the top part of the Basic Black panel.
- Stamp images from Blooms & Wishes on the Whisper White panel.
If you would like a file of the above card, click below:
Remember that this month if you make a purchase of $50 or more (before tax and shipping), you will get this special pdf. from me (see below). I will e-mail it to you if you do. You can order items by clicking on buy now on this blog.
Thank you so much for stopping by. Please subscribe to this blog so you do not miss anything.