Journals are always fun to have. Whether for you or for someone else. Such a practical gift.
Falling Flowers Life Journal
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Rich Razzleberry Cardstock - #115316
Whisper White Cardstock - #100730
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Stampin’ Trimmer - #126889
Memento Pad - #132708
Pearl Basic Jewels - #144219
Piercing Tool - #126189
Paper Snips - #103579
Stampin’ Blend Markers – Pink Pirouette (light #144593 and dark #144592); Old Olive (light #144574 and dark #144573); Daffodil Delight (light #144586 and dark #144585); and Bermuda Bay (light #144580 and dark #144579)
Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine - #143263
Magnetic Platform - #130658
May Flowers Framelits - #140276
Falling Flowers - #139553 (wood); #139556 (clear)
- Run a copy of the saying on Whisper White Cardstock: Download ATTRACT what you expect - largerge.pdf; cut the saying at 2 ¾” x 5 5/8”.
- Cut a mat of Rich Razzleberry Cardstock at 3” x 5 7/8”. Adhere the saying to the mat with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- On a half sheet of Whisper White Cardstock, use Memento Ink to stamp the images shown in the photo.
- Color the images with the Stampin’ Blends Markers.
- Use the Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine to make a ‘sandwich’ in this order: Magnetic Platform, a standard cutting pad, the images with the matching die shapes, and lastly the other standard cutting pad. Run this ‘sandwich’ through the machine.
- Decide where your shapes should go on your composition book. Attach some with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and others with Dimensionals for some ‘pop’.
- Use the markers to color pearls to place in the center of the flowers.
Above is another look using the same technique.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below. You will still have to download the words from this blog but at least you will have the project:
Thank you so much for stopping by. Please subscribe to my blog so you do not miss anything.
If you place a $50 order this month (before tax and shipping), you will get this special pdf. as seen below. With the sale now, this would be a great time to order. No pressure of course, but I want to make it available to you.