Here is a card that reminds me of Elizabeth's card yesterday with more embellishments. It can be used after Christmas as well.
Best Time of Year Card
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Whisper White Cardstock - #100730
Year of Cheer Specialty Designer Series Paper - #144640
Bone folder - #102300
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Stampin’ Dimensionals- #104430
Paper Piercing Tool - #126189
VersaMark Pad - #102283
Stampin’ Emboss Gold Powder - #109129
Heat Tool - #129053
Stampin’ Trimmer - #126889
Metallic Foil Doilies - #138392
Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine - #143263
Big Shot Platform - #142802
Softly Falling Embossing Folder - #139672
Banner Triple Punch - #138292
1 ½” Circle Punch - #138299
1 ¾” Circle Punch - #119850
Metallic Enamel Shapes - #141678
Christmas in the Making – #144841 (wood); #144845 (clear)
- Year of Cheer Specialty Designer Series Paper – 4” x 1 ½”; punch with the Banner Triple Punch. Place
Dimensionals on the back.
- Whisper White Cardstock – 5 ½” x 8 ½” (for card base); scored at 4 ¼”, 4” x 5 ¼” (for the embossed piece), scrap for saying.
- Stamp the saying from Christmas in the Making in VersaMark Ink on a piece of Whisper White Cardstock. Sprinkle gold embossing powder on top and coat the image. Flick it from behind with your finger to get any excess powder off. Heat set it with the Heat Tool until it has melted. Punch it out with the 1 ½” Circle Punch.
- From the middle of the gold Metallic Foil Doily, punch a 1 ¾” circle with the punch. Adhere this circle to the gold embossed piece.
- Place the 4” x 5 ¼” piece of Whisper White Cardstock inside the Softly Falling Embossing Folder and emboss with the Big Shot. To use the Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine you will make a ‘sandwich’ in this order: Standard Platform, a standard cutting pad, the Whisper White Cardstock and embossing folder, and lastly the other standard cutting pad. Run this ‘sandwich’ through the machine. Place Dimensionals on the back.
- Adhere the embossed piece to the Card Base.
- Use small dabs of liquid glue on the back of the gold doily and adhere to the card.
- Adhere the banner piece centered over the doily.
- Place liquid glue on the back of the circle mat and place on the banner piece making sure to center it so it covers the hole you punched from the doily.
- Place gold circles to the front using the Paper Piercing Tool and the Metallic Enamel Shapes.
Thank you so much for stopping by. Remember that the end of year sale is going on as well as my pdf. promotion. Spend $50 (before tax and shipping) and receive my Santa Suit pdf. for free: