I love sending cards to make people feel good. This is an example of one of those cards and the fact that it swings is a bonus.
You're Delightful Swing Card
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Pool Party Cardstock - #122924
Calypso Coral - #122925
Whisper White Cardstock - #100730
Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper - #144118
Snail Adhesive - #104332
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Paper Snips - #103579
Archival Black Ink Pad - #140931
Calypso Coral Ink Pad - #126983
Stampin’ Trimmer - #126889
Rhinestone Basic Jewels - #144220
Paper Piercing Tool - #126189
You’re Delightful – #144020 (wood); #144023 (clear)
Daisy Delight - #143669
- Card Base: Pool Party Cardstock cut @ 4 ¼” x 11” and scored at 5 ½”. Place on the Stampin’ Trimmer on the LONG side and cut off 2 ¾”. This piece becomes the panel on the front of the card – save it.
- Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper cut to 2 ½” x 4” & 1” x 4”. Adhere the larger piece to the front flap of the card.
- Calypso Coral cut @ 4” x 5 ¼”. Stamp the saying on the left-side center. Turn the 1” x 4” piece of the
Designer Series Paper over and adhere it to the right-side.
- Whisper White Cardstock cut @ 2 ½” x 4”. Stamp the ‘you’re delightful’ saying in Basic Black Ink in the middle. Stamp the outline daisy in the upper corner in Basic Black Ink. Then, use the fill-in image
that coordinates with the stamp image and stamp it in Calypso Coral Ink. Stamp the row of three little flowers along the bottom edge in Calypso Coral Ink.
- Adhere the Whisper White piece to the Pool Party piece. Place Stampin’ Dimensionals on the left half of the back and adhere to the card.
- Place rhinestones on the centers of the flowers.
If you would like to download a file of this project, click the link below:
Thank you so much for stopping by. Please subscribe to this blog so you do not miss anything. If you live in the United States and want to complete this project, you can click the shop now button and get the products you need from above.