Sweets for my Sweet Skittles Gift
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Real Red Cardstock - #102482
Whisper White Cardstock - #100730
Merry Music Specialty Designer Series Paper - #144623
Snail Adhesive - #104332
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Bone Folder - #102300
Real Red Ink Pad - #126949
Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine - #143263
Magnetic Platform - #130658
Layering Circles Framelits - #141705
2 ¼” Circle Punch - #143720
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - #122334
Real Red 1/8” Solid Ribbon - #144631
Paper Snips - #103579
Rhinestone Basic Jewels - #144220
Paper Piercing Tool - #126189
The Little Things – #144951 (wood); #144954 (clear)
- Card base: Whisper White Cardstock – Take a full sheet and on the short side score it at ¾”, 4 ½”, and 5”. Turn on the long side and cut it into (4) 2 ¾” x 8 ½” pieces
- Merry Music Specialty Designer Series Paper – 2 ½” x 3 ¼”
- Whisper White Cardstock – 2 ½” x 2 ½” for the stamped image
- Real Red Cardstock – 3” x 3” for the scalloped circle mat
- Fold the 2 ¾” x 8 ½” piece on the scored lines. Place a snack size bag of Skittles in the bottom ¾” fold and staple as closely to the bottom edge as possible.
- Adhere the piece of Merry Music Specialty Designer Series Paper to the front flap.
- On the small piece of Whisper White Cardstock stamp the saying from The Little Things (it will be bigger than your piece of paper) and punch it out with the 2 ¼” Circle Punch.
- Use the Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine and make a ‘sandwich’ in this order: Magnetic Platform, a standard cutting pad, the Real Red Cardstock piece, a scalloped circle die from the Layering Circles Framelits (third one from the center of the largest set of scalloped circles), and lastly the other standard cutting pad. Run this ‘sandwich’ through the machine.
- Attach this to the stamped image with adhesive and place Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back. Attach to the front.
- Cut a 10” length of the Real Red 1/8” Solid Ribbon and tie into a bow around the bottom of the matchbook.
- Using the Paper Piercing Tool attach a Rhinestone to the stamped image.
If you would like a file of the above project, click the link below:
If you want to purchase any of the products to make the above projects, click the shop now on this blog. This is for those living in the United States only. Thank you for stopping by. Please subscribe to this blog so you do not miss anything.