It will be time to decorate for Christmas and Winter before you know it. Here is a fun project that would also be fun to give as a gift.
Snowman Framed Art
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Crumb Cake Cardstock - #120953
Sky Cardstock - #131203
Very Vanilla Cardstock - #101650
Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper - #135315
Snail Adhesive - #104332
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - #110755
Mini Glue Dots - #103683
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Stampin’ Trimmer - #126889
Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine - #143263
Seasonal Tags Framelits Dies - #144685
Seasonal Layers Thinlits - #143751
Paper Snips - #103579
Basic Black Ink Pad - #140931
Pearl Basics Jewels - #144219
Dazzling Diamonds - #133751
Seasonal Chums - #144945 (wood); #144948 (clear)
Hearts Come Home - #145413 (wood); #145416 (clear)
- Soft Sky Cardstock – 2 ¼” x 3 ¼”
- Very Vanilla Cardstock – 1 ¾” x 2 7/8” + scrap for additional snowman. Stamp the front of the snowman on the larger piece. Stamp it again on the scrap and color. Stamp the snowflakes from the Hearts Come Home stamp set, and the Merry Christmas! from the Seasonal Chums stamp set.
- Use the Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine and make a ‘sandwich’ in this order: standard platform, a standard cutting pad, the stamped image with the snowman die, and then the other standard cutting pad. Run this ‘sandwich’ through the machine. Cut away the loop.
- Place Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back of this and adhere it to the card over the other stamped snowman. Attach the Very Vanilla piece to the Soft Sky. Apply Multipurpose Liquid Glue on the snowflakes and then sprinkle Dazzling Diamonds Glitter on top.
- Use the Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine and make a ‘sandwich’ in this order: standard platform, a standard cutting pad, the large and small snowflake images from the Seasonal Layers Thinlits and a piece of Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper, and then the other standard cutting pad. Run this ‘sandwich’ through the machine.
- Adhere these to the frame using several Mini Glue Dots and place pearls in the middle.
For those of you who would like a file of this project, here is a link for one below:
If you live in the United States and do not have a demonstrator, I would love to have you as a customer. You can purchase anything from this list of products by clicking on the shop now button which will take you to my online store.
Thank you for stopping by. Please subscribe to this blog if you have not so you do not miss anything.