A fun card to try with some fun paper!
Merry Patterns Swing Card
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Basic Black Cardstock - #121045
Whisper White Cardstock - #100730
Merry Little Christmas Designer Series Paper - #144621
Snail Adhesive - #104332
Mini Glue Dots - #103683
Stampin’ Dimensionals - #104430
Paper Snips - #103579
Archival Black Ink Pad - #140931
Old Olive Ink Pad - #126953
1/8” Sheer Ribbon in Old Olive - #144171
Stampin’ Trimmer - #126889
Merry Patterns - #144973
- Card Base: Basic Black Cardstock cut @ 4 ¼” x 11” and scored at 5 ½”. Place on the Stampin’ Trimmer on the LONG side and cut off 2 ¾”. This piece becomes the panel on the front of the card – save it.
- Merry Little Christmas Designer Series Paper cut to 2 ½” x 4” & 1” x 4”. Adhere the larger piece to the front flap of the card.
- Whisper White cut @ 4” x 5 ¼”. Stamp the saying on the left-side center. Turn the 1” x 4” piece of the Designer Series Paper over and adhere it to the right-side.
- Whisper White Cardstock cut @ 2 ½” x 4”. Stamp the ‘tis the season to be jolly’ saying in Basic Black Ink in the middle. Stamp the ‘fill-in’ image for the ‘season’ in Old Olive Ink. Stamp the pine boughs in Old Olive around the outer edge.
- Adhere the Whisper White piece to the Basic Black piece. Adhere a 3” piece of the ribbon around to the back of the card. Tie a bow and attach with a Mini Glue Dot.
- Place Stampin’ Dimensionals on the left half of the back and adhere to the card.
If you like this project and would like to get the supplies to make it, just click on the shop button on this blog. It will take you to my online store where you can purchase the items. That is if you live in the United States and do not have a demonstrator.
If you would like a file for this project, here is one below to download:
Thank you for stopping by. Please subscribe to this blog so you do not miss anything.