Sending Lots of Love - Card
by Phyllis Shepherd, Independent Stampin’ UP!® demonstrator
Thick Whisper White Cardstock - #140272
Whole Lot of Lovely Designer Series Paper - #144110
Snail Adhesive - #104332
Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals - #144108
Powder Pink Ink Pad - #144084
Pear Pizzazz Ink Pad - #131180
Archival Black Ink Pad - #140931
Powder Pink ½” Finely Woven Ribbon - #144134
Pearl Basic Jewels - #144219
Paper Snips - #103579
~Lots of Love – #143802
Base card: Thick Whisper White Cardstock cut to 4 ¼” x 11” and scored at 5 ½” + scrap
Whole Lot of Lovely Designer Series Paper – 3 ½” x 4” – cut on the 4” side. Place your paper on the cutter from about an inch on the right and then about 2 ½” on the left so that you receive your diagonal cut.
- Adhere the top portion of the Whole Lot of Lovely Designer Series Paper to the folded Thick Whisper White Cardstock base.
- Ink up the saying from Lots of Love with Archival Black Ink and stamp underneath the diagonal piece of the Whole Lot of Lovely Designer Series Paper.
- Ink up the flower in Powder Pink Ink and stamp off the edge. Stamp it once again on a scrap piece of Thick Whisper White Cardstock. Cut that piece out using your Paper Snips. Mount it on your card using Dimensionals and trim off any excess that may hang off the edge. Stamp some leaves in Pear Pizzazz Ink along the edges to fill in your space.
- Tie a Powder Pink ribbon around the card and tie in a knot.
- Place a pearl in the middle of the flower.
Thank you so much for stopping by. Please subscribe to this blog so you do not miss anything.