Here are the instructions for my swap card:
4" X 4" Easel Card
Real Red Cardstock 4" X 4"
4" X 12" scored at 4", 6", 8"
Old Olive Cardstock 3 3/4" X 3 3/4"
scrap for embossing word label
Shimmery White Cardstock 3 5/8" X 3 1/4"
2 1/2" X 2 1/2"
Window Sheets 4" X 3"
Gold Foil Sheets 4" X 1/4"
Lots of Labels Framelits used 3 1/2" X 2 1/8"
Build it Framelits used the word frame
Brick Wall Embossing Folder - embossed 4" X 4"
Mediterranean Moments - street view and café table and chairs
Timeless Textures - Fleur de Lis image
Balloon Celebration - Come, Let Us Sit Together
Stamp Pads and Markers:
Wink of Stella
Copper Embossing Powder
Copper Metallic Thread
* Score 4x12 Real Red Cardstock at 4", 6", 8" and fold all score lines.
Die cut the top and middle 4x4 sections of the 4x12 card base with
the 3 1/2" x 2 1/8" Lots of Labels Framelit.
* Use a brayer to apply Old Olive ink to inside of the Brick Wall
Embossing Folder and emboss the 4x4 piece of Real Red Cardstock.
Stamp each corner of the 4x4 piece with the Fleur de Lis in black
* Use the top die cut of the 4x12 card base as an overlay for the
placement of the framelit on the embossed 4x4 and run thru the
Big Shot with the Lots of Label Framelit.
* Stamp Mediterranean Moments - street view and café table on
the Shimmery White Cardstock with VersaMark. Sprinkle with
Copper Embossing Powder and heat emboss. Stamp VersaMark on
Balloon Celebration - Come, Let Us Sit Together image on Old
Olive Cardstock, Sprinkle with Copper Embossing Powder and heat
emboss the cut out image with the Build It Framelit word frame.
* Color Mediterranean Moments - street view and café table with
Markers and Blender Pens and Wink of Stella. Cut around Menu
Board and Café table and chairs.
* Fold 4x12 on all score lines and using Tear and Tape adhesive
attach the bottom edge of the top 4x4 section to the next 2" fold.
* With your Card flat attach the 4x3 Window Sheet and to the top
of the Window Sheet attach the 4x4 Embossed Card front making
sure to line up the Label cutouts before you adhere. I matched up
the card front cut out alignments before applying adhesive.
* Inside the card adhere the Old Olive Cardstock, next adhere the
Mediterranean Moments - street view stamped image. At the bottom
of the image attach the Gold Foil 4x1/4 strip with a Rhinestone
placed at each end.
* On the outside of the card place the word sentiment with Copper
Thread behind it in the upper left corner of the window.
Attach the café table and chairs image in the lower right edge
of the window.
Thank you so much for stopping by. Please subscribe to this blog so you do not miss anything.