Happy Valentine's Day to all of you!!! Have a wonderful day! I wanted to showcase this special card for you today:
The above card was made by my "ghost stamper" Alice for today's blog post.
Life on the Beach
From Land to Sea – Lighthouse
High Tide – Flying birds and Sand
Beautiful You – Dancing Women
Seashore Shore – sea shells
Crumb Cake –1: 2- cut at 4 ¼ x 6 1/2
2: 1-cut at 4 ¼ x 5 ½
Crumb Cake Cardstock
Serene Scenery – 2 cut at 4 ¼ x 4 ½ (one for background and one for the front cover)
Oval Dies – 4” and 3 ½”
- Crumb Cake cardstock, 4 ¼ x 6 ½ using scoreboard, score each piece at 1”, 5 ½”. Glue Foreground (front of the diorama) piece of serene scenery between the fold lines. Place large oval between the fold lines, die cut. You will cut thru both layers
- On the second piece of 4 ¼ x 6 ½ of Crumb Cake, glue background piece of serene scenery between the fold lines.
- 4 ¼ X 5 ½, using scoreboard, at ½ and 5”, using scoreboard score at ½ and 5. Place the smaller oval between the fold lines and die cut. Using the large sand stamp, stamp alone the bottom with Crumb Cake
- Stamp the lighthouse with basic black and cut out.
- Stamp the women with basic grey and water color dress with marina mist marker, watercolor the legs and arms with peekaboo peach (use lots of water to lighten the color.
- Cherry Cobbler marker to color the trim on the hat.
- Stamp the shells with Crumb Cake and cut out
- I braided three strands of linen thread and then knotted it in the places
- Stamp birds on the back ground ( to help position, I lined up the fold lines of small oval cut out piece with the background and drew a very light line so I knew where to stamp the birds, then erased it before continuing.
- Attach popups to the back of lighthouse and glue in place
- Crumb Cake 4 ¼ x 5 ½ , fold ½ fold lines away from you (to the back) lineup the edge of the card to the fold line of the background piece and glue in place
- Glue the front to the back pieces
- Glue the linen thread and shells