Happy 2017!!! I can not believe how fast time flies by! I hope your 2017 year is healthy and your best one EVER!!!
I plan to have several "ghost stampers" (like ghost writers but they stamp) this year. Here is a card from my newest ghost stamper Alice Wessinger. She made this card for me using a set I love but do not usually get out in a fun way. I hope you enjoy it! Alice is extremely talented. Here are the details and I will have a supply list at the end:
Stamp Sets – Country Living #141925
Lovely As a Tree #128655 (wood) #127793 (clear)
Cardstock – Whisper White – Cut at 8 1/2x 5 1/2
Always Artichoke – Cut at 4 1/4X 5 ½
Always Artichoke scrap piece for tree
Watercolor Paper scrap piece for Boots
Dimensional foam dots
Framelits – Oval Collections – largest straight edge oval – first one after the scalloped edge
Ink – Always Artichoke, Old Olive, Sky Blue, Pear Pizzazz, Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, Tip Top Taupe and Black Stazon
1. Fold the Whisper White cardstock in half, to fold 4 ¼ x 5 ½ Card
2. Center the oval framelit on Always Artichoke Cardstock
Place this piece over the front of the Whisper White cardstock and lightly mark inside oval to help position the stamping
3. Sponge Sky Blue and Pear Pizzazz – I like to do this first so that you get a crisper stamp on the trees when completed, but you can do this step after you stamp the trees
4. Stamp trees with the Always Artichoke, Old Olive – Stamping without re-inking to achieve different colors of green
5. Adhere the piece of Always Artichoke cardstock onto card front
6. Stamp one more tree with Always Artichoke on scrap piece of Always Artichoke Cardstock, then cut it out, adhere to card front
7. Stamp boots with Black Stazon or Stampin Up Archival Black on the watercolor scrap piece
8. Watercolor boots with Crumb cake, shade with Chocolate Chip, Chocolate chip on the scraps, and Tip Top Taupe on the soles and heels. Cut out.
9. Attach tree and linen thread, place foam dots on the boots
Thank you for stopping by. Please subscribe to this blog so you do not miss anything.